Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
raven
raven
Admin
https://absolutesports.forumotion.com

Why Cowboys QB Dak Prescott is not worried about a sophomore slump  Empty Why Cowboys QB Dak Prescott is not worried about a sophomore slump

Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:59 pm
Rookie quarterbacks aren't supposed to have the success Dak Prescott did in 2016, especially not ones drafted in the fourth round.

Some say he was just a product of a talented offense. Others point to a combination of things, highlighted by his ability, knowledge for the game and leadership skills.

Either way, when the conversation moves to his second season, the words "sophomore slump" are often mentioned. Names like Robert Griffin III and Sam Bradford often follow.

Prescott explained Wednesday why he's not worried about taking a step back.

"For me, it's just continuing to work," Prescott said. "I know what I've done to get in this position. I know what it takes to continue to get better for me, so it's just continuing to work. I don't listen to what other people say about my game."

The Cowboys were one of the NFL's best teams at minimizing turnovers last season. One of Prescott's biggest contributions was that he took care of the football as well as a seasoned veteran, throwing only four interceptions. No quarterback with at least 450 pass attempts had fewer.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=470393
kansascityjoe1
kansascityjoe1
Rookie

Why Cowboys QB Dak Prescott is not worried about a sophomore slump  Empty Re: Why Cowboys QB Dak Prescott is not worried about a sophomore slump

Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:20 pm
He just jinxed himself. He still has a good O-Line but you never know. He could suck. Just look at RG3, Kapernick.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum